Soul to Sole Founder, Gabby DeLorenze is a Licensed and Certified Athletic Trainer with a Master’s Degree in Biomechanics and a Certified Exercise Specialist through NASM. Baptiste yoga trained, she is a Yoga Alliance registered 200E-RYT and YACEP. Connecting eastern and western medicine, she has a strong love and understanding of anatomy and physiology which she weaves through all of her privates, classes, intensives and workshops.
Gabby is an advocate for safe movement and using yoga as a tool to heal the body and the mind. With over 12 years of experience in orthopedic and musculoskeletal evaluation, rehabilitation and treatment, Gabby is fueled with a passion for education. She has been hosted on numerous podcast’s and has written for Nashville Health and Wellness Magazine and Nashville Fit Magazine. She has presented Anatomy Intensives for CE credit and YTT’s to over 12 studios and 100’s of yoga teachers. Gabby’s classes and workshops cultivate a sense of effort and ease in the body through anatomical education and anatomy based cueing that meets each student where they are at on their mat, promoting an emotional and physical pain free life.
WORK With Gabby
- Would you like some more direction in your yoga journey specific to your body?
- Experiencing aches and pains in your practice or throughout the day?
- Looking for an Anatomy Expert to help with your YTT?
- Hosting a Yoga Teacher Training?
- Gabby offers one-on-one yoga and yoga-rehabilitation (modified for aches and pain with rehabilitation techniques built in) as well as, workshops and trainings!