Re-ignite the Flame : A Partner (or Self) Myofascial Release Workshop
4/24 8:30 EST/5:30 PST
Is physical touch one of your main love languages?
Is it your partner’s main love language?
We often experience a disconnect between our love languages and our partner’s. This is our communication system and our ability to feel loved.
This workshop is for you if you’re:
- Lacking communication with your partner
- Looking for a deeper connection
- Struggling to meet the physical touch needs of your partner and need some tips
- Sitting all day and just want a massage
- Want to FINALLY teach your partner how to massage your stress spots
In this 2-hour workshop we will break apart how to determine if physical touch is one of your main love languages, what myofascial release is and how to explore release on yourself (self-myofascial release for everyone quarantining alone) or on your partner/roommate.
If you DO NOT have a partner, please bring a foam roller, tennis ball, lacrosse ball, or a dog toy you can lay on…anything that you can move around your body. Tips will be given for self-myofascial release as well!
Replay will be sent out to all who can’t make it & to have access for life!