Body Love, Soul to Sole
a Yoga Anatomy Education Retreat
Are you a yoga teacher ready to feel more confident in your teaching and excited to dive into a deeper exploration of the workings of your body?
Do you want to create greater impact in your classes by providing intentional adjustments and assists?
Are you ready to escape for a weekend and immerse yourself in grounding, gorgeous Tennessee nature for a retreat weekend designed to refuel your life and revitalize your perspective on body mechanics and yoga anatomy?
Soul to Sole’s Body Love Retreat is an immersive education experience curated for yoga teachers seeking self exploration, world-class teaching, relaxation and rejuvenation.
This 4 day, 3 night soulful retreat will sharpen your teaching skills, nourish your body, and speak to your spirit as we ground into community, connection, and much needed self-care. With ten hours of Yoga Alliance continuing education focused in anatomically based somatic experiencing, you’ll not only find new depths in your own practice, but feel equipped to confidently guide students through a more transformative and impactful asana experience on your own.
- 4 days, 3 nights lodging in a cozy lodge setting with all the comforts of home
- Airport Transportation
- 3 delicious meals daily: local, seasonal, organic with veggie & vegan options
- 10 hours of Yoga Alliance CE
- Learn Yoga Anatomy 101
- Anatomy of an Assist
- Body Discovery Flow; Finding the Asana within Your Body
- Daily yoga practice
- Journaling & meditation
- Art Workshop: Dream Catchers
- Water sports options at lakefront property
- Hiking & nature time on the trails of Tennessee
- Gift bag curated with sweet body love goodies!
What’s Not Included
- Additional Services
- Alcohol & Premium Beverages
Retreat Vibe and Agenda
Each day has been designed to create a new communication style between you and your body. Beginning with daily meditations and journaling, you will learn new tricks to help you dive into how your body feels, connecting you back to yourself.
Learning and Continuing Education will take place in the morning while your brain (and coffee!) is still fresh from a night’s rest in the quiet & quaint Tennessee woods. Daily yoga will feature anatomy explorative flows during the day filled with body focused meditation to help you uncover hidden physical ailments and points of disconnect. Evening yoga will feature Yoga Nidra and a slow flow Yin style class to help melt away aches and pains.
Evenings can be spent star gazing around the lake, hanging by the bonfire sharing stories, playing boardgames with newfound friends or enjoying your favorite book and some tea.
Rates & Room Types
$100 EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT AVAILABLE IF YOU SIGN UP BEFORE AUGUST 1ST!
Single, Lofted Room: $995
Double, Lofted Room: $1095
Queen, Private Room: $1295
Queen, Private Room & Private Jacuzzi Tub: $1595
Just looking for connection and Continuing Education!? Ask about our Local’s Rate!
To hold your space, complete the registration form below and submit a $250 deposit. Please note, deposits are not refundable but are transferable to a future event per our terms.
Signing up with a friend or spouse? E-mail Gabby for a sweet discount on shared beds! firstname.lastname@example.org
Soul to Sole’s Retreat is for you if you:
- Feel like you’ve lost a connection with yourself
- Refuel and revive in nature, spending time with yourself and could really use some time to disconnect
- Love yoga and want to learn new ways to connect back with yourself and learn how to teach other’s to do the same
- Yoga is a bit new to you or you’ve never done yoga and want to learn how to do it safely and effectively
- Experience aches and pains (on or off the mat) and want to learn how to promote healing and safe movement
- You’re looking to expand your clientele and be able to speak to more and different bodies on the mat
- Have so many questions about yourself and the way you’re built and your doctor doesn’t seem to be able to answer any of them
- Need to unwind but still need Yoga Alliance CE’s
- Feel like you’re being pulled to this! It’s for a reason!
I was born with a love and fascination for the human body. As a certified athletic trainer, yoga teacher and YACEP with a masters in biomechanics, I have been helping people heal orthopedic and emotional injuries for over 12 years. I thrive on educating yoga instructors how best to keep student’s safe on (and off) their mat and helping them learn to read different bodies, fitting the bodies into the asana vs. the asana into bodies.
Mission / Anatomy and Body Love Retreat
This retreat is for YOU to show up as you are, judgement free for a fun, impactful weekend of learning, play and relaxation. This experience is uniquely designed so you can disconnect from your everyday life and re-connect to yourself and your teaching.
Accommodation & Location Details
Big East Fork Retreat Center
We will be staying at the Circle Lodge on the Retreat property and just a short walk away from our Yoga Bungalow for the weekend!
The Retreat Center is located at: 5375 Big East Fork Rd, Franklin, TN 37064
For more information please visit their website at: www.bigeastfork.com