Soul to Sole Wellness and
Helping and empowering
yoga TEACHERS to understand
the human body
WHAT WE DO
yoga teacher training
If you were to ask most newly certified
yoga teachers what they feel their
weaknesses in teaching, you’ll hear a
common answer - Anatomy.
From understanding injury prevention, knowing safe modifications, adapting to different body types, or offering confident hands-on assists, most yoga teachers feel unsure and insecure about the application of yoga anatomy. Anatomy is a specialized field and not all yoga studio’s have the time nor the references to stay up to date on all thing’s anatomy. THAT’S WHY I’M HERE.
What Others Are Saying
WORK With Gabby
- Would you like some more direction in your yoga journey specific to your body?
- Experiencing aches and pains in your practice or throughout the day?
- Looking for an Anatomy Expert to help with your YTT?
- Hosting a Yoga Teacher Training?
- Gabby offers one-on-one yoga and yoga-rehabilitation (modified for aches and pain with rehabilitation techniques built in) as well as, workshops and trainings!